Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dang Gurl. Also, Day 2.


So remembering things Is a lot, lot harder than I thought. I need to get me some of those pills you take to remember things...uh what do you call them? I forgot. Teehee. So I figured I could cheat a little bit and just do things out of order for now until I get my shit completely together. It sucks that the other blog host is down, and without a warning! I could've checked out my calendar of events, and I can't even be mad because if i had been on top of it I would've noticed t was down sooner, but Oh well, no need to cry over spilled milk (that's a thing, right?)

Anywho, Day 2 of my 30 Days of Sunshine: The Transit Road Drive In.
Holy Banana Babies! I usually am not a fan of going to the movies, I am more of a movie at home type of person, because: I hate popcorn (okay, yes I may be a monster) and I hate the fact I am always forced to purchase it to an incredibly high markup in the States, specially coming from Peru, where popcorn is legit the cheapest snack you could ever buy (like 5 cents for a few pounds) it is also used to feed the chickens, and I ain't no chicken..Anyway, going to the Drive-In was AMAZING. They have a a range of items they sell, and get this, get this, ITS REASONABLY PRICED. But it's really not about how much guap I spend.The experience overall was much better:ever gone to the movies alone and heard something you found funny but didn't laugh because no one else laughed? no? just me? alright. The fun thing is that the experience was narrowed down to my roommate's car, I enjoyed the fact that we sat there talking and just chilling like we would at home, but watching movies in the big screen and able to just get up and get pizza logs, or burgers or cotton candy. It's become one of my favorite spots now, Therefore, the Drive in - > Cat Approved. (Oh shit, I should make a stamp that says that, and give it to places that I approve of. Everyday I grow. lmao)
L8r g8r,

Cat.



No comments:

Post a Comment