So, This is me trying to Re-Post one of my old posts. It's been so long, That well, I will try to do my best to recreate the scenario. Let me paint you a picture:
There I was, 21 and utterly fabulous, ready to embark in a journey of new experiences and fun activities for the month of June. Haha, I made my way into Love Light and Magick on Hertel Road for day 1 of my 30 days, and i figured I should try out something that I have been wanting to for a while, a Tarot Reading! I know what you are thinking, well actually I don't, I'm no psychic...BUT let me just start by saying that before this experience I was a skeptic, and now I'm more confused than Frodo at a Jewelry store. (ba dum tsst) Without getting into much detail, my Tarot reading was acurate af. So here I am, hearing all these things that are extremely on point, in a place where they sell Graveyard dirt and Voodoo Oils with love properties, and what can I say, It was definitely a Cat experience for the books. Theressa, the person who did my reading at LLM, was very nice and friendly! If you ever go get a

tarot card reading or want to meet an awesome psychic/medium, she is the person to go to. She asked me if there were any specific questions or concerns I had in mind, but to be honest, I had pretty much tried my hardest to not think things through way to much, in the spirits of being spontaneous and you know, because I wasn't really sure what to expect... Overall, I heard some pretty interesting things about myself and it was definitely an experience that persuaded me to take a look inside and that's always a welcomed feeling, It was interesting and fun, and like most things, I feel like you should try it out at least once, because you learn from everything and this time around I was persuaded to take a look at myself and learn a little more about ME. Also who knows, the universe is so large and full of unexplained situations that maybe some divine information could be beneficial and give you a better product, RIGHT? :PAnyway,
See you in a bit,
Cat :)

No comments:
Post a Comment