Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 3, More Cotton Candy!

I love cotton candy damn it. Who thought of the idea of cotton candy? Deliciousness, sweetness, fluffiness, all the good things in life man! Carnivals, the home of the cotton candy. For day 3 I decided to visit the Boardwalk Carnival on Canalside, this was the first Canalside event I have ever visited, and It was not a good experience! :O *gasp* The event was free for all, which was good but meant that everyone and their mom attended the event which made the lines so so so long making it impossible to GET MY COTTON CANDY. On the brightside I did go up to a person in a bee costume and asked if he would be my best friend and take a selfie with me and they agreed which leads us toooooooooooooooooooo *drum roll*
 (Missed Connections segment of the blog: Me: bubble lover, quidditch playing, plant and animal whisperer, You: Bee Costume wearing person, likes selfies- let's be best friends. call me.)
 Back to Blog: Anyway like any experience, I was able to get some cute pictures of that carnival life style which if you ask me is always the rainbow at the end of my parade.



No comments:

Post a Comment