Cat Here!Welcome back! It's been a while, has it not? Haha this is my take 2 to my 30 Days Of Sunshine!... I promise this time around I won't bail haha but in my defense: the website had been acting up making it very, VERY difficult for me to actually post the photos and other fun stuff that had been going on, I am trying out a different host this time around, hopefully It won't turn out as bad!As you already know, I made a very outta nowhere trip to my amazingly wonderful motherland! I am gonna try and go ahead and Re-post my previous posts and continue my whole 30 Days in the way I intended to originally, adding my new experiences while in Peru and whatever might happen when I get back . Anyway, I hope you guys stick around while I blog about my fun experiences which I would love to share with you. :)
Bye for meowsies,
Cat =^..^=
No comments:
Post a Comment